Sunday, July 18, 2010

To adventures and more

I haven't posted anything here for a few months now. But I'm not giving up on this blog just yet! Since my last post, a lot has come to pass.

We (my dance school) established a professional dance company and staged our first pro-show! Woo hoo! I learnt a lot through the adventure that was the show prep and enjoyed every practice session thoroughly. As usual, never a dull moment in my dance classes. :)

After that was over, Ashwin and I set out with a few friends on an adventure vacation to Peru - our first trip below the equator. We trekked the Inca trail to Machu Picchu and spent a few days in a rain forest. We had prepared for the trek to Machu Picchu by hiking around here almost every weekend, building stamina gradually. I plan to write about our vacation in a little more detail soon.

It's been a fun few months. I'm happy to note that this may be the fittest I've been in a while! Anyhoo, those were the two major highlights of the past few months. I've learnt a lot more about myself during this time which has prompted me to rethink certain things. The adventures continue! More on that later.

No comments: